Using a consultative approach, Lisa J Stevens & Associates provide training in accordance with relevant legislation and standards to ensure the protection of workers in general and specialist working environments.
Benefits of our training include:
- Committed and dedicated team
- Highly qualified and experienced presenters
- Course developed by presenters, enabling immediate answers to questions
- Extensive knowledge and experience across different industries both locally and internationally
- All participants receive a Statement of Attendance
- Participants have the opportunity to undertake competency based assignments
- Practical and sustainable solutions to real problems
- Custom training programs developed to meet your specific needs
The training courses and workshops currently offered are:
- Safety in Laboratories and Laboratory Construction & Design Explained (3 days)
- Safety in School Laboratories – Chemical and Laboratory Safety (1 Day)
- Laboratory Safety: Ergonomics and Manual Handling (1/2 Day)
- Laboratory Safety: Introduction to Nano-materials and Work Health and Safety (1 Day)
- Ergonomics and Manual Handling (1/2 Day)
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment
- Safety Leadership
Unit of Competency:
If formally accredited qualifications are required in Certificate III or IV in Work Health and Safety, our team works closely with TME, a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO number 3927).
Lisa J Stevens & Associates also delivers onsite personalised training, tailored to meet individual training needs for universities, laboratories and other organisations. Please contact us for further information.